Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Tagbox!

As you all should have noticed.. (or not) the link bar near the top of this blog has a new "link", the tagbox.

Yes, i finally got off my ass to make a tagbox in my blog.. (not that anyone would use it, except imposters, posing as me and saying weird stuff- or maybe me, posing as someone else and saying weird stuff).. who knows, thats the fun of a tagbox right? with all the resident sexualpredators, manhunters and whatnot.

Well yeah.. so ive added it there, click on the link and it will bring you to the tagbox, or else, scroll down to the bottom of the page where the tagbox is located.

I've also added a "Back to Top" button above the tagbox, so that you dont need to work that mouse wheel so hard...

0 comments:

Original Design ' by Ourblogtemplates.com, edited By Yang

Back to TOP